Subject: M Sun Impex - Introduction
From: "Info M Sun" <[email-masked]>
To: "Merch M Sun" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Info M Sun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:20:50 +0530

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good day to you!

We are delighted to inform you that we have the privilege of introducing our
company M Sun Impex - Manufacturers & Exporters of home textiles. 

We supply home textile products to a number of reputed fashion houses,
discount stores, wholesale importers and also retail importers, mostly in
the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, Taiwan and also
Oceania countries and it is pleasure if we shake hands in a business
relationship. 

We can assure you the product manufactured by us, has the best quality
available in the market and is available at an economical price.

Looking forward your favorable reply for a long standing genuine business
relationship. Our attached profile will give you a note on us with contact
details.

Please find attached some collections for your reference.

Would appreciate your valuable feedback.

Thank you in anticipation.

Best Regards, 

Mathan Sundaram

Managing Director               

M Sun Impex  (a government recognized star export house)

Manufacturer & exporter of home textile made ups 

No.49 & 51 Periyar Nagar,
KVB Nagar Main Road,
KARUR (TN) - 639002
INDIA

E Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web: www.msun.in <http://www.msun.in> 

Mobile: +91 9994456180

*	Oeko Tex & Reach Certified 
*	ISO 9001-2015
*	SA 8000 & BSCI - Compliance Factory
*	BCI - Better Cotton Initiative 
*	CTPAT Compliance