Subject: Customer support - HEALE
From: Kirsten <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 18:31:24 -0800

PURCHASE FROM DESIGNER LIVING THROUGH AMAZON
NAME:  KIRSTEN HEALE
DATE OF PURCHASE:  9/13/21
AMAZON ORDER NUMBER:  ORDER # 111-0086250-0969012
PRODUCT NAME:  Madison Park Parker Coffee Tables-Solid Wood, Two-Tone
Finish with Lower Storage Shelf Modern Mid-Century Accent Living Room
Furniture, Medium, Off-White/Pecan
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J5GEYSI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

   - CARE - Spot clean only do not use bleach or any harsh chemical
   solution to maintain original color quality

This is the best piece of furniture I have purchased in a long time.  I
absolutely love it.  High quality, retro chic, solid, just a great coffee
table.

I am contacting Customer Service because something has happened to the
finish.  The way I clean the table is usually with just a rag and warm
water.  Every once in a while I'll throw in a couple drops of natural dish
soap.  It appears to be from setting down a glass, bottle, something -
there is a chemical reaction and the material dissolves.  See pictures
below, the tabletop is basically ruined.  It's just my husband and I, we
have no children here, and the only thing we set down is drinks (glasses or
mugs or candles).  If a candle, there is a pad underneath.  Is there any
known watchout that is causing this damage?

I like the table so much I was planning on buying the 2 end tables and now
I don't know.....any input would be appreciated, thanks.

Kirsten Heale
[email-masked]
Mobile:  919-349-6063