Subject: MANDAP - MANUFACTURER -INDIA
From: Mandap Enterprises <[email-masked]>
To: Mandap Enterprises <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 00:10:13 +0530

Dear Sir / Mam,

Hope you are doing well.!

Pleasure to introduce ourselves as  Mandap Enterprises, from *India* -
based out of *Jodhpur - Rajasthan*.

Mandap Enterprises founded in 2007, specializes in manufacturing of office
and home products including Furniture; with a wide range of Accent,
Contemporary, Industrial & Décor; Table, Floor and Wall.

We want to start good business relations with your renowned company and
want to serve you in a better way.

Enclosing our company profile and product categories we manufacture for
your reference.

Awaiting for your positive and valued reply on the same.

Have a great and fruitful day ahead !!

Thanks & Regards,

Mandhup Sharma.