Subject: Anadolu Mattress Factory, Turkey
From: Anadolu Yatak - Mattress <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 10:19:53 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam

We, Anadolu Mattress Factory,  are the manufacturer and exporter of
mattresses.  Our company is located in Kayseri, Turkey. We have been
producing quality mattresses that appeal to every budget since 2007. In our
factory OEM and ODM centralized procurement is available. Same time we are
exporting high quality mattress fabrics and furniture fabrics to several
countries.

We have ISO 10002: , ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 450001 and ISO 31000
certification.

I've checked your website and seeing that our businesses are relevant, I'd
like to make our offer to you.  I attached our product catalogue for your
review.

We want to offer you low prices for your first order as a promotion so that
you can see the quality of our products.

If you would be interested, I'd be happy to send you any further information
you may need.

We're sure your inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention.

Thank you for your kind interest and I look forward to your early reply.

Regards,

NOTE: Mattresses conform with UK FR standards available

 

Fikriye YAKUT 

Export Specialist 

Whats app : +90 5434772643 

Anadolu Yatak Mobilya 

 <http://www.anadoluyatak.com> www.anadoluyatak.com 

Mimarsinan V.D. 48418387924

Sanayi Mh. 6012. Sokak no 12

Kocasinan Kayseri