Subject: Automation to Boost Affiliate Programs
From: Visual Stories <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 19:40:56 +0530

Hi,

I have a groundbreaking idea to discuss with you, that can help you boost
your *Affiliate Programs* on autopilot mode.

Imagine a technology that makes this automation possible:

   - An eCommerce website creates content promoting its products.
   - The content gets automatically distributed to their
   affiliate marketers' websites.
   - Affiliate marketers host a *Readymade Affiliate Store* on their
   website, that showcases latest content from multitude of eCommerce websites
   in an engaging feed. See example
   <https://visualstories.com/feed/showcase>.
   - The content is only embedded and not duplicated.
   - Links in the content automatically include AffiliateId of the marketer
   website that is embedding the content.
   - Affiliate marketers can now earn commission, without even having to
   create any content!

Here's a presentation
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Mf7KxIcYieh1arzbv_P702mdCLlF-63VFHVwm90wqdQ/edit?usp=sharing>
explaining
how it works.

Such *automated content distribution* can lower the barriers to entry for
marketers, because now it's not necessary to create content to be an
affiliate marketer. Busy influencers can adopt your Affiliate Store for its
automation. This can quickly scale your Affiliate programs.

Let's hop on a call and discuss business possibilities between us?

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Thanks and warm regards,
Amita Halbe
Communication Manager
https://visualstories.com
Let's connect: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/amita-a-halbe/> | Book
My Calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/selfsched?sstoken=UVAxVHNlZTJEQXhKfGRlZmF1bHR8M2I4OTVjZTE2NzM0NzVmZDllNzdiZWQzZjQyZGNlMjc>