Subject: New Exclusive 2022 Moving Content for Designer Living
From: Alexis MacKenna <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:08:31 +0000

Hi Editor,

I’m Alexis, a PR representative for VF1 Media.

Recently, I came across your content about new apartment necessities and
felt it was one of the best-written pieces that I have read in quite a
while. So I wanted to say thank you for creating such outstanding content
on Designer Living for readers like me!

I am writing to you today because I have a question. Are you interested in
receiving some new and exclusive moving-related content that would include
some facts from this recently published piece
<http://aklab12.com/clickout/9aeaa18c-52a7-4af9-b945-979b2ddc4cd8> from
AutoGuide?

Did you know that over 30,000 people search for information on car shipping
every month? With my help, you can attract these readers to your website
with one piece of well-written content. I can even include a stock photo
with the content from a paid stockphoto website like Shutterstock to help
make the process easier for you and add more value.

Are you interested in this option? I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes,

Alexis MacKenna
VF1 Media
[email-masked]
<http://aklab12.com/clickout/ffae2b41-2e50-4119-9ade-446b985fda03>
https://vf1media.com
<http://aklab12.com/clickout/6a25fbca-d91b-4c0b-85db-1df0d575aefe>

unsubscribe
<http://aklab12.com/unsubscribe/da69c85f-44be-40ef-92f4-34835b5f8019>