Subject: Return Authorization#:R21C130AD0
From: Margaret Bellido <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:36:12 -0500

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to follow up with my return status.

All sheet sets were shipped under 1 UPS label ( not 3 UPS labels), see
below tracking info. Can you please advise if my items were refunded ? Did
I get charged for 3 UPS labels? If so, can you make sure I get the other 2
UPS labels refunded ? All goods left in 1 Box. Please advise when you get a
moment.

TRACKING# :

287841190206- delivered on 12.22.2021

Thanks,

Margaret Bellido

Account Manager

*JLA Home- New Address:*

20 West 33rd Street-3rd Floor

New York, NY 10001

C: 347.739.3410