Subject: Re: Confirmation - Order Shipped -D21C100730 #Ref 2022010400290154
From: Jean Rose Maglasang <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 12:20:44 -0800

Thank you for your assistance.

<https://avantstay.com/>

*Jean Rose Maglasang*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

<https://avantstay.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/avantstay/>
<https://www.instagram.com/avantstay> <https://www.facebook.com/avantstay/>
<https://www.pinterest.com/avantstay/>

The content of this email and its attachments, if any, may contain
confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution, reproduction, or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify me immediately.

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 8:20 PM [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thank you for your Email! One of our Customer Service representatives will
> respond to your inquiry within the next 24 business hours. We have assigned
> a reference number to your email subject, so please do not change or remove
> the subject of your email.
>
>
>
> Please note that our business hours of operation are Monday Friday, 7:00am
> 3:30pm PST.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Designer Living Customer Service
>
>

-- 
The content of this email and its attachments, if any, may contain 
confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended 
recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution, reproduction, or disclosure by 
others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, 
please delete all copies from your system and notify me immediately.