Subject: cost list
From: Zella Kelsall <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 09:04:40 -0800

Greetings!!!

I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on the business
www.designerliving.com . The thing is I had a look at some of the other
businesses that are currently ranked on page 1 of Google and I truly
believe you have a better website and a better brand.

Long story short, I have created a Website Audit that addresses all the
technical and web errors on your website that are stopping you from ranking
on PAGE 1...

I am happy to send you this report for FREE OF COST.

All I want is the opportunity to call you and discuss THE WEBSITE AUDIT in
greater detail.

What do you think?

Kind Regards,

*Zella Kelsall*  (Project Manager)

Sent via Mail Merge for Gmail
<https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/mail_merge_with_attachments/223404411203>