Subject: Website Issues
From: Drishti Katiyar <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:07:23 -0800

Hi,

I happened to come across your website recently. Are you aware that your

the website could be ranking much higher on Google for certain targeted
keyword

phrases?

It's really simple and I'll be happy to show you how to do it- no charge, no

cost and no strings of any kind.

I will put my analysis together and email it to you. In my report I will

show you very specifically some things you can be doing on your own to

dramatically improve your search results for certain targeted keyword

phrases.

Once you see my report, you will know exactly what needs to be done with no

room for error.

What do you think? Would it be ok to email you my Analysis Report of your
website?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance!