Subject: Interested in Purchasing your Products
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 15:57:10 -0600

Hi, Hope you are doing well

I am Anna a Procurement Officer at Abundance Allocations LLC located in
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. We have been in the retail and e-commerce business
for a long time and currently working with numerous brands.   I'm reaching
out because we want to open up a Wholesale Account with your company. PFA
the new prospect form filled out with complete details of how we intend to
carry out business together as per questions provided.

Besides these details, If there aren't any huge formalities, could you
please send us:

    Your Product List with pricing and barcodes/UPC (Universal Product Code)
    MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) for each Product
    Your MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Policy
    Any other necessary documents as per procedure

I feel that this way we can ensure zero delay at any end and get started
doing business together as soon as possible.

*Kind Regards,
 *

*Anna Harris | Procurement Officer | Abundance Allocations LLC*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*(281) 899 8088*