Subject: RE: Madison Park Brentwood Accent Chair- Medium, Red #Ref 2021121700290103
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 13:24:10 -0800

Hello Bob,

Thank you for contacting JLAHome.  We are sorry to hear of the issues you
are having with the Madison Park Brentwood Accent Chair you purchased at
Amazon.  Unfortunately we do not stock spare parts for this chair.  In
addition, we have no inventory for this chair, as it has been discontinued
through JLAHome with no future availability.  Since you are well within
Amazon’s return policy, we suggest working directly with Amazon for an
exchange or refund at this time.  Again, we are sincerely sorry for the
circumstances.

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Robert Bibby [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Saturday, January 01, 2022 12:37 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: Madison Park Brentwood Accent Chair- Medium, Red #Ref
2021121700290103

To whom it may concern:

Please see the attached emails.  I am just trying to get resolution, at a
minimum for a cracked leg.  Otherwise I will rate the product accordingly
and return them,  I have no choice.

Attached I have included the pictures again.  Please respond to my emails.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert Bibby
8223 E. 150 S.
Lafayette, IN 47905

Mobile: 765-427-3183

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 12:59 PM Robert Bibby <[email-masked]> wrote:

Latesia:

Amazon directed me to you. All I am looking for is a replacement leg
because it was cracked when stained. Amazon directed me to you.

Please forward my email to your supervisor.

Regards,

Bob

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 10:03 AM [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your email.

Please contact Amazon directly or contact jlacs@jlahome regarding your
defective item.

Thank you,

Latesia

Customer Service Rep

Designer Living

===============================================================================

To whom it may concern:

I ordered two of your chairs from Amazon and was given your support contact
information.  I tried calling, however; there was no answer.  So... I
decided to email you.  My order information is as follows:

*ORDER # 113-8830980-6936202   Received 15 Dec. 2021*

Madison Park Brentwood Accent Chairs-Birch Hardwood, Hand Carved Scroll
Design Living Armchair Modern Classic Style Family Room Sofa Furniture
Bedroom Lounge, Medium, Red  (Qty 2)

 I have two issues with this order.

1. The front leg (P2) of the chair as received is cracked (see photo)

2. The Seat Frame (P5) has too large of a hole for the arm bolts and the
washers go in the holes. So I had to purchase and use larger washers (see
photo).

At a minimum...  please replace the cracked leg.

Best regards,

Robert Bibby
8223 E. 150 S.
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/8223+E.+150+S.++Lafayette,+IN+47905?entry=gmail&source=g>
Lafayette, IN 47905
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/8223+E.+150+S.++Lafayette,+IN+47905?entry=gmail&source=g>

Mobile: 765-427-3183\

-- 

Robert W. Bibby
8223 E. 150 S.
Lafayette, IN 47905
Mobile: 765-427-3183