Subject: PO #: 98915730 Missing Legs Replacement Needed
From: "DO NOT REPLY" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2025 09:28:38 -0700

You don't often get email from [email-masked]. 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn why this is important

Hello,

Our customer Jen White ordered the INK+IVY Boomerang Blue Dining Chair Set 
of 2 (Model# IIF20-0040) When Jen was working on the assemby they were 
unable to complete it as they were missing 2 legs for the chairs. Jen will 
need those legs sent out as soon as possible. I will leave the customer's 
contact information below. Please get in touch with them directly with 
updates.

PO# 98915730

Jen White
207-812-8869
[email-masked]
Address: 26 Center Harbor Rd Brooklin, ME 04616

Thank you,

The Home Depot
Customer Solutions