Subject: Missing Parts – PO#06996451
From: "DO NOT REPLY" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2025 13:03:49 -0700

You don't often get email from [email-masked]. 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn why this is important

Hi  E AND E CO LTD,

This is Diana with The Home Depot Online Customer Centre assisting one of 
our customers with some missing items for his order #WG95715397

Item:
INK+IVY Kelly Light Brown 19 in. W x 21.75 in. D x 35in. H Armless Dining 
Chair (Set of 2)

Model# II108-0364

INT# 327538165

SKU# 1010385004

Parts missing: Screws

 Please assist us with by contacting our customer as soon as possible to:

Contact information:

Martin Cassidy

609-915-8029

[email-masked]

Regards!

OCC Associate Diana O.
The Home Depot Online Customer Centre.