Subject: RE: Web Support DTC - Vendor Notification - JLA / Counterpoint
From: "Heather Vial" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Bob's Discount Furniture - Customer Support'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Micky Zhu'" <[email-masked]>, "Jonalyn Santos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 15:51:47 -0400

Order has been cancelled.

Best,

Heather Vial

Senior Sales Manager

336-520-2811

From: Bob's Discount Furniture - Customer Support 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2024 3:04 PM
To: JLA/Counterpoint <[email-masked]>
Subject: Web Support DTC - Vendor Notification - JLA / Counterpoint

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello JLA / Counterpoint,

This is the Bob's Discount Furniture Web Support Team. We are requesting 
your assistance with (a/an) Cancel Merchandise Pre-Ship for the PO # 
4501234741.

Vendor: JLA / Counterpoint

Order #: 402321642

PO #: 4501234741

VSN: (if applicable): KG COMF SET-MPS10-346

Please REPLY ALL directly to this email. Do not respond back until you are 
able to provide the requested information.

Thank you.

Please note, this is our second email with regard to this matter.

This email is a service from Bob's Discount Furniture - Customer Support.

[0GE59J-VJL00]