Subject: RE: Hardware Pack Request
From: "YingHua Gu" <[email-masked]>
To: "Helita Dewitt" <[email-masked]>, "Lisa Petros" <[email-masked]>, "zhangqingqing" <[email-masked]>, "Josh Escarcha" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Melissa Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 11:18:30 -0700

Hi Jessie,

I’m really confused by your email below.

Please answer my questions below:

1.       How many bags of hardware are there for each Beckett bed?

2.       What is each bag of hardware for?

3.       Did you create hardware item# for each bag in EEC?

Thanks,

Ying

Office: 510-946-2263

E&E Co., Ltd (DBA JLAHome)

Fremont, CA

From: Helita Dewitt [mailto:[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2024 10:56 AM
To: Lisa Petros; zhangqingqing; YingHua Gu; Josh Escarcha
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Melissa Brown
Subject: RE: Hardware Pack Request

This has been noted…

From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2024 9:19 AM
To: zhangqingqing <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; YingHua Gu <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Josh Escarcha <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Melissa Brown 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Helita 
Dewitt <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Hardware Pack Request

Done!  Thank you!

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

From: zhangqingqing <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2024 4:30 AM
To: 'YingHua Gu' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Lisa Petros' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Josh Escarcha' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Melissa Brown' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Helita 
Dewitt' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 回复: Hardware Pack Request

Hi Lisa,

Added Melissa and Helita, please help to tell all customer service members 
below.

We shipped 5 sets of each item in 2023 year and 15 sets of each item in 2024 
year, as in Lisa’s record the quantity is more than 20 sets for some items, 
I’m afraid there may be some confusion.

Please be noted that there are 2 bags for each set of bed hardware, bag item 
A+bag item C. If customer request a whole set of hardware, please send bag A 
bag B together, but not only one bag, that’s very important. Is the record 
counted bag A and bag C into 2 sets?

We have updated our AI in this June, please see the old and new AI attached.

Please see the remarks in red below on the previous AI. If customer can say 
clearly the missing hardware is from bag A or bag C, please just send the 
replacement of bag A or bag C to customer.  If customer can’t say which bag 
is the missing hardware from, please send bag A and bag C together, that the 
whole set.

In our updated AI, we just show only one hardware list, but we still 
packaged the hardware in bag A and bag C, we just tight 2 bags together. 
Customer can recognize the bags according to the item# on the bags, if 
customer only receive bag A or bag C, then you only need to send another bag 
to him/she.

Hardwares of Beckett bed shipped in 2023 and 2024.

HARDWARE

Hardware PO#

Ship Date

ETA

Shipment ID

Container#

MPS115-0058

JLA-230727

2023/8/4

2023/9/24

EE23081305

DRYU9855484

MPS115-0059

JLA-230727

2023/8/4

2023/9/24

EE23081305

DRYU9855484

MPS115-0287

JLA-230727

2023/8/4

2023/9/24

EE23081305

DRYU9855484

MPS115-0291

JLA-230727

2023/8/4

2023/9/24

EE23081305

DRYU9855484

Pattern Name

Product Description

HARDWARE

Hardware shipped

Hardware PO#

Ship Date

ETA

Shipment ID

Container#

Beckett

Bed

MPS115-0058

15

JLA-231134

2024/1/2

2024/2/19

EE24010257

BEAU4484765

Beckett

Bed

MPS115-0059

15

JLA-231134

2024/1/2

2024/2/19

EE24010257

BEAU4484765

Beckett

Bed

MPS115-0287

15

JLA-231134

2024/1/2

2024/2/19

EE24010257

BEAU4484765

Beckett

Bed

MPS115-0291

15

JLA-231134

2024/1/2

2024/2/19

EE24010257

BEAU4484765

Jessie Zhang

E&E Import & Export (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd.

phone 0571-8539 0539-51142

发件人: YingHua Gu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
发送时间: 2024年8月17日 9:47
收件人: Lisa Petros <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; zhangqingqing <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Josh Escarcha <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
抄送: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
主题: RE: Hardware Pack Request

Thanks for confirming Lisa. In this case, we will not replenish hardware for 
MPS115-0287 now.

Thanks,

Ying

Office: 510-946-2263

E&E Co., Ltd (DBA JLAHome)

Fremont, CA

From: Lisa Petros [mailto: <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2024 8:09 AM
To: zhangqingqing;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
Josh Escarcha; YingHua Gu
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Hardware Pack Request

Hello –

We have plenty:

MPS115-0058 HARDWARE

19

Sub Total:

19

MPS115-0059 HARDWARE

26

Sub Total:

26

MPS115-0287 HARDWARE

22

Sub Total:

22

MPS115-0291 HARDWARE

1

MPS115-0291 HARDWARE

30

Sub Total:

31

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

From: zhangqingqing < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2024 10:41 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Josh Escarcha' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'YingHua Gu' 
< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Lisa Petros' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: 回复: Hardware Pack Request

Hi Josh,

We have sent 60 sets of Beckett Bed to SV3 this year, not sure if there is 
really only 1 set left so I cc Lisa to double check.

Hi Lisa,

We sent 60 sets of Beckett Bed to SV3 this year as below. Could you help to 
double check how many sets left? Thanks.

Pattern Name

Product Description

HARDWARE

Hardware shipped

Hardware PO#

Ship Date

ETA

Shipment ID

Container#

Beckett

Bed

MPS115-0058

15

JLA-231134

2024/1/2

2024/2/19

EE24010257

BEAU4484765

Beckett

Bed

MPS115-0059

15

JLA-231134

2024/1/2

2024/2/19

EE24010257

BEAU4484765

Beckett

Bed

MPS115-0287

15

JLA-231134

2024/1/2

2024/2/19

EE24010257

BEAU4484765

Beckett

Bed

MPS115-0291

15

JLA-231134

2024/1/2

2024/2/19

EE24010257

BEAU4484765

Jessie Zhang

E&E Import & Export (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd.

phone 0571-8539 0539-51142

发件人:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
发送时间: 2024年8月16日 9:56
收件人: 'Josh Escarcha' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'YingHua Gu' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; jessie.zhang < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
抄送:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
主题: 答复: Hardware Pack Request

Loop Ying and Jessie in herein…

Hi, Josh

I’m handling Target Furniture Own Brand products, your below hardware parts 
request is for Pool Stock items.  For Pool Stock furniture items, Ying is 
PDPM and Jessie is PM, I’m copying them herein.

Hi, Ying and Jessie

Please find below email and advise to Josh accordingly.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Baky Guo

E&E Import & Export (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. DG Office

双易进出口（浙江）有限公司东莞办

地址：广东省东莞市东城区九龙路1号红和写字楼一楼裙楼物业138 ~ 139号  （邮编：523125）

Address: No. 138~139, Podium Building Property, First floor, Honghe 
Commercial and Residential Quarters,

No. 1, Jiulong Road, Dongcheng District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, 
China 523125

Tel#: +86 - 769-22660390 ext. 8811

Fax#: +86 - 769-22820533

Cell Phone#: +86 - 137 1738 5365

Email address:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

发件人: Josh Escarcha [ <mailto:[email-masked]> 
mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2024年8月16日 3:21
收件人:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
抄送:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
主题: Hardware Pack Request

Hello Baky-

We are below Qty. 5 on the Hardware Pack below. Can you please ship the 
quantity amounts listed below.  Please note that we have already checked 
other color options for the Beckett Bed (MPS115-0287) and we only have 1 
hardware pack left after we place today's order. Thank you.

HARDWARE REQUESTS

MPS115-0287 HARDWARE

Qty. Available: 1

Qty. Needed: 4

Best Regards,
Josh

E-Commerce Support Team

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]